This is only for non-emergency reports that do not require immediate Police action.
If your credit card(s) has been stolen, you may wish to call the issuing bank immediately to cancel the credit card(s). This will prevent the misuse of the lost credit card(s).
Please view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for more information.
We have upgraded our e-services to serve you better. Users will need to log in via the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) SingPass to use some of the e-services. Click here to find out more.
(average completion time is about 15 minutes)
- SingPass User ID and Password
» No SingPass?
- Please click here to apply
Login via SingPass
- Unique serial number (USN) of lost property (If applicable)
» Can’t remember USN?
- You can log in again within 7 days to update the USN. Click here to update
- After 7 days, you will need to contact the Police Officer assigned to your case to provide the USN
Last Updated on 14 June 2016