Committed a Traffic Offence
The following channels are available:
- Lodge a police report (NP299) at any Neighbourhood Police Centre or Neighbourhood Police Post
- Lodge a report electronically via SPF E-Services portal – Feedback on Road Users
Please contact Investigation Branch Call Centre at 6547 6391
Our operating hours are:
Mondays to Thursdays: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Closed on weekends and public holidays
Appeal Against Traffic Summons
To appeal against an outstanding traffic summons, go to www.police.gov.sg/e-services/apply/traffic-appeals-portal.
Application for Outcome of Investigation
To apply for Outcome of Investigation, please send in a request by post to:
Traffic Police HQ
10 Ubi Avenue 3
Request made by companies on behalf of clients
- The company letterhead is required with the following information:
- Date, time and place of accident
- Particulars of client [Name & NRIC number]
- Registration number of vehicle(s) involved
- Report number
- Under the Fees Act, the request is chargeable at $14/- as a search fee. Please attach your cheque(s) together with the request.
- The cheque(s) should be crossed A/C Payee – Not Negotiable and made payable to HEAD INVESTIGATION, TRAFFIC POLICE.
- The outcome of investigation will be sent by post within 5 days upon cheque clearance.
Request made by individuals involved in accidents
The Outcome of Investigation will be sent by post upon completion of investigation. No application is required.
If a duplicate copy is required, you may send in your request via post or contact Traffic Police Information Hotline at 65470000.
Purchase of Accident Documents
Purchase accident-related documents via Certified and True Copy of Police Report.
Follow the indicated steps accordingly.
Last Updated on 09 January 2017