I-Witness allows you to provide information about criminal activity to the Police. The information may be used to aid ongoing investigations or uncover unreported crimes.
Police value every piece of information and will initiate the necessary follow-ups.
➤ If you require immediate Police response e.g. emergencies or life threatening situations, please call 999 or the Police Hotline at +65 6255 0000 (for overseas callers).
➤ If you wish to make a Police report for police investigation or any of the following reports, you may do so through our Electronic Police Centre
- Police Report
- Lost Property Report
- Furnish Details of Stolen or Lost Property
- Vehicle Repossession Report
- Furnish Driver's Particulars
- Secondhand Goods Transaction Records System
➤ If you wish to provide feedback, suggestions and queries for the Singapore Police Force, please use the SPF Feedback form.
➤ If you are providing information about criminal activity via I-Witness, please note the following:-
- You may choose to remain anonymous or provide your contact information. Your identity will be kept strictly confidential.
- Police may not update you on the outcome of the information provided. If you require Police to investigate into your report/information, please refer to pointers 1 and 2 above.
- To proceed, please click here » I-Witness
Last Updated on 08 February 2017