News & Features

Missing Persons

Every year, thousands of people are reported missing in Singapore. While 78% were found, the remaining 22% are yet to be confirmed their safety while still missing. People go missing for different reasons, but they are found most of the time thanks to our helpful community.

Be part of the solution and identify missing persons. Click here to view more.

Missing person
Date/Time Last Seen 8 Oct 2015 at 00:00
Location Last Seen Blk 84 Bedok North Street
Race Chinese