Government of Singapore Privacy Statement
- This is a Government of Singapore website.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact us for any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures of if you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.
Notice for SPF Website users
Please note, all information, &/ or materials (including graphics, design, acoustics & accompaniments) in this Internet Website may not be used or reproduced, in part or whole, without the written consent of the Singapore Police Force, Public Affairs Department. Accordingly, you should only access this website if you agree to abide by these conditions.