Find Out

Service Description
Certificate of Merit Members of Public can check their eligibility for a Certificate of Merit
Check Eligibility for Spent Record Individual can check the spent status of the individual's criminal record
Check and Pay Outstanding Traffic Offences Members of Public can check the details of traffic offences of a vehicle (using NRIC, photocard driving licence number or foreign registered vehicle number) and make payment.
Outstanding Warrant Of Arrest Enquiry System Members of Public can check records of Warrant of Arrest maintained by the Warrant Enforcement Unit of Singapore Police Force
Photocard Driving Licence Application Status Members of Public can check of the status of the application of their photocard driving licence
Status of Driver Improvement Points Members of Public can check the total demerit points accumulated and any existing suspension records
Status of Driving Licence Members of Public can check the validity of driving licences, class(es) of driving licences possessed and respective expiry date(s)
Stolen and Lost Property Index (SPEX) SPEX is a repository containing records of properties (mobile devices, laptops, portable media players, digital cameras and watches) which have been reported to the Police as stolen/lost/found. Members of public may screen the records based on IMEI/serial numbers


Service Description
Feedback on Road Users
Members of Public can report incidents of traffic violations that they have witnessed.
Furnish Details of Stolen or Lost Property Furnish details of stolen or lost property for reports made online in the last 7 days
Furnish Driver's Particulars Members of Public to furnish the driver’s particulars for the traffic offence committed
Found Property Report Lodge a found property report (for accredited agencies)
Lost Property Report Lodge a lost property report 
Physical Currency & Bearer Negotiable Instruments Report ( eNP728) Any person who moves in or out of Singapore CBNI exceeding S$20,000 or its equivalent in a foreign currency is required to give a report in respect of its movements to STRO here
Police Report  Lodge a non-urgent online report with the police.
For emergencies, you should use the police hotline 999 instead 
Police Report for Government Agency Officers For users who wish to report on behalf of their Government agency
Secondhand Goods Transaction Records System Allows secondhand goods dealers to submit their purchase transaction records and screen secondhand goods online before purchase
STRO Online Notices and Reporting Platform (SONAR) Lodge Suspicious Transaction Report, Cash Movement Report (Form NP 728) or Cash Transaction Report (Form NP 758) to the Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office
Suspicious Transaction Report Online Lodging System (STROLLS) If you are an organization/employee of an organization which, in the course of your trade, profession, business or employment, have reason to believe that any property or transaction may be connected to criminal activity, you can file a Suspicious Transaction Report here
Traffic Accident Report For members of Public to lodge a traffic accident report
Vehicle Repossession Report Report the repossession of Singapore-registered vehicles


Service Description
Certificate of Clearance  Information and application guidelines for a Certificate of Clearance (COC) to certify that a person has no Criminal Conviction within a stipulated period of time in Singapore

Certified True Copy of Police Report

Members of public can make online applications for certified true copies of reports/documents

Criminal Records for Criminal Case Disclosure Conference (CDCC) This e-service allows individuals and law firms to make an online application for criminal records used for Criminal Case Disclosure Conference
Licences and Permits Information and application guidelines for Police permits and business licences such as Liquor Licence, Massage Establishments etc
Mediation Referral This e-service will redirect user to Community Mediation Centre. CMC provides mediation service for residents in Singapore who are involved in relational, social or community disputes.
Notice of Intention to Organise an Event Event organisers are required to submit to the Police a “Notice of Intention to Organise an Event” if they expect the number of people participating in or attending the event to exceed a certain crowd size at any time during the event
Provisional Driving Licence  Members of Public may apply or renew for Provisional Driving Licence (PDL)
Traffic eAppeals Portal  Members of Public that met the requirement for appeal may appeal against their traffic offences via the portal

Last Updated on 22 May 2018