FILING REPORTS TO THE SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTION REPORTING OFFICE (STRO)
STRO Online Notices And Reporting platform (SONAR) allows businesses and their employees to file Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs), Cross Border Cash Movement Reports (CMRs - Form NP 728) and Cash Transaction Reports for Precious Stones and Metals Dealers (CTRs - Form NP 784) electronically to the Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office (STRO) via STRO Online Notices and Reporting Platform (SONAR).
WHAT YOU NEED FOR SONAR
|Suspicious Transaction Report||Cash Movement Report (Form NP 728)||Cash Transaction Report (Form NP 784)
|Filer Type||Businesses and employees of businesses||Businesses and employees of businesses||Individuals||Businesses and employees of businesses|
SONAR User Guide for STR User
SONAR User Guide for CMR User
SONAR User Guide for CTR User
|Software needed||Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit forms|
|Forms||Registered users can download Electronic STR Form and Form Guide from SONAR.||Electronic Form NP 728||Electronic Form NP 784|
|Form Guide||Guide to Fill Up Electronic Form NP 728||Guide to Fill Up Electronic Form NP 784|
- (Only businesses registering for CorpPass for the first time) Create CorpPass Administrator Account
- Visit https://www.corppass.gov.sg;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6335 3530.
- (For all) CorpPass Administrator to create CorpPass User Accounts for your SONAR users and select 'SPF E-Services (G2B)' during account creation.
Sign up for SingPass at https://www.singpass.gov.sg/singpass/register/instructions.
- (Only businesses registering for SONAR for the first time) Create SONAR Administrator Account
- Log in to SONAR with your CorpPass Account (See link below);
- Create SONAR Administrator Account at “Account Registration” Module
- (For all) SONAR Administrator to create SONAR User Accounts for your SONAR users at “User Account Management” Module.
|Login via CorpPass||Login via SingPass|
|(For Businesses and employees of businesses submitting reports to STRO)||(For Individuals submitting Form NP 728 to STRO)|
For Information: Reports filed under SONAR are received by the Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office (STRO) and used as intelligence. If you require Police investigations, you should file a Police Report.
If you have comments on this e-Service, please email us at SPF_STRO_IT_Team@spf.gov.sg.