- Donation Draw and Lucky Draw
- Airport Security
- Infrastructure Protection
Crime Prevention Tips
Here are some measures you can take to avoid falling victim to housebreaking in the future.
- Lock all the doors and windows when leaving your home unattended, even for a short while.
- Keep large sums of cash in banks and jewellery in a safe deposit box.
- Do not hide keys under the door mat, in a flower pot or on top of the electricity meter box outside the house.
- Do not leave notes outside your house announcing absence from home.
- Suspend or cancel all home deliveries (e.g. newspapers) when you are away from home. Otherwise, arrange to have someone pick up your newspapers or mail that are left on your doorstep.
- Change all locks when your house keys are lost or stolen.
- Ask your immediate neighbours to keep an eye on your house for any unusual occurrences.
- Let your neighbours know that you are going to be away, the duration of your absence and how you can be contacted if necessary.