- Donation Draw and Lucky Draw
- Airport Security
- Infrastructure Protection
Bicycles and Personal Mobility Devices (PMD) are common targets by thieves.
Crime Prevention Tips
Here are some measures you can take to avoid having your bicycle stolen in the future.
- Keep your bicycle at home when you are not using it.
- If you need to park your bicycle at a public place, choose one with high human traffic preferably with CCTV monitoring.
- Secure your bicycle to a permanent structure such as a bicycle rack.
- Use a good quality lock such as a U-lock.
- Ensure all removable bicycle components are locked or secured.
- Make permanent identification marks such as engravings on the body of your bicycle.