With effect from 1 February 2019, the Traffic Police (TP) service counters located in Kampong Ubi Test Centre and Bukit Batok Test Centre will cease operations.
The TP service counters in Woodlands Test Centre (WTC) will remain operational for the following services:
- Submission of medical examination reports by drivers aged between 65 and 74 for the renewal of Class 4, 4A and 5 driving licence;
- Application of Class 4 and 4A provisional driving licence (PDL) by foreigners with valid work passes, and who hold valid Singapore Class 3C or Class 3 driving licence; and
- Application of Class 5 PDL by foreigners with valid work passes, and who hold valid Singapore Class 4 driving licence.
Members of the public will have to proceed to the service counters in TP Headquarters at 10 Ubi Avenue 3 for the following services:
- Conversion of foreign driving licence; and
- Renewal of private driving instructors’ licence.
For more information, please visit the Singapore Police Force’s website at https://www.police.gov.sg/resources/traffic-matters/getting-a-licence.
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
22 January 2019 @ 4:00 PM