- 1820 Establishment of the Singapore Police Force 1820 - 1826
- 1826 The police force expands to fight rising crime in a flourishing town 1826 - 1872
- 1872 Modernisation under the Straits Settlements Police Force 1872 - 1942
- 1946 Restoring order in the aftermath of war 1946 - 1959
- 1959 Safeguarding the Nation’s future 1959-1965
- 1965 Securing the new Nation 1965-1983
- 1983 Partnering the community in the fight against crime 1983 - 2001
- 2001 Developing new capabilities for a new era 2001 - Present
The Singapore Police Force Band will be presenting its first original musical depicting the journey of a young lady,...
SPF200 Parade and Show
To commemorate 200 years of policing in Singapore, the SPF will hold a parade and show on 7 November 2020.
Police Community Roadshow - Nov and Dec 2020
The Singapore Police Force is holding the Police Community Roadshow 2020 at different locations across the island in...
SPF200 Run and Launch of Police Bicentennial
The Police Bicentennial commemorative events kicked off with the SPF200 Run where officers completed a distance of 200km in 24 hours, passing through the sites of 30 past and present SPF establishments across the island. President Halimah Yacob flagged off the final leg of the SPF200 Run and officially launched the Police Bicentennial on 11 Jan 2020.
SPF200 EXHIBITION – FRONTIER TOWN TO SAFEST CITY
The months leading up to Singapore’s independence were fraught with tension, political instability and even violence. Join us in this journey back in time to discover how the police had remained steadfast in duty while overcoming a multitude of challenges to safeguard our people’s security.